CAT now offers a 1-Day Online-Only Gorge Transit Pass on the Columbia Gorge Express (CGE). The CGE offers service to and from Portland, stopping in Troutdale, Multnomah Falls, Cascade Locks, and Hood River–and includes Multnomah Falls entrance permitting.
1-Day Gorge Transit Pass Special Promotion:
- $15 pass covers fares for one adult + one child
- Valid for one calendar day (Midnight-11:59pm)
- Includes Multnomah Falls entry permits for one adult + one child
- Available ONLINE ONLY – Cannot be purchased in person or on the bus
- Purchase in advance or day of travel at rideCATbus.org
Enjoy a day in the Gorge without the hassle of driving or parking. Hop on and off the CAT bus at any of the stops to eat, drink, shop, hike, walk, bike, and more. Great for families, couples, and individuals looking for a day outing in the beautiful Columbia Gorge. Please note this is a CAT fare only and is only valid on fixed-route CAT buses and cannot be used on other transit systems in the Gorge.