Fun, Links, & Deals Passes for Employees Retail Sales Donate Passes Marketing Toolkit Winter Promotion
Spread the Word
Help spread the word about the GOrge Pass and all of CAT’s Services. Please use these tools and resources to promote the GOrge Pass to your networks. Thanks for partnering with CAT and helping make the Gorge a model for sustainable travel in our beautiful recreation area!
Copy & Pass Details
GOrge Pass for only $30!
Unlimited rides on all CAT fixed-route services, including local routes, Columbia Gorge Express to Portland and the Gorge-To-Mountain ski bus.
2021 Annual pass valid thru December 31st, 2021
$15 Children 17 and under & HR Community ID Holders
Introductory price offer thru 6/18/2021
Gorge on the GO for only $30!
Now getting around the beautiful Columbia Gorge and to and from the Gorge to Portland is easy with the annual 2021 GOrge Pass.
- Introductory price offer through June 18, 2021
- $30 Adults
- $15 Children Under 17 & Hood River Community ID Holders
What You Get:
- An annual pass that connects the Portland-to-Gorge communities. Valid through December 31, 2021
- Unlimited rides on all CAT fixed-route services, including the Columbia Gorge Express to Portland and the Gorge-To-Mountain ski bus.
- Information about discounts at local hotels, retailers, and recreational activities.
How to Buy
- Buy a Virtual Pass online to download to your phone.
- Buy a Printed GOrge Pass by visiting the CAT office at 224 Wasco Loop, Hood River.
Help get the word out through your social media channels.
- Please follow Columbia Area Transit – CAT on Facebook and Instagram, and share our posts.
- Post about your own experiences with CAT and tag @columbiaareatransit and @trimet for more impressions
- Use the hashtags #rideCATbus #gorgeonthego #GOrgePass
- Use these CAT illustrations to promote transit travel on your social media platforms.
Key message for the GOrge Pass are outlined below. Feel free to adapt the messages as needed to align with your organization’s priorities. To help your messages reach more people, use additional hashtags to mention relevant transportation, tourism, or visitor events in the Gorge.
- The Annual GOrge Pass: Where east meets west—take the Columbia Gorge Express from Portland to the Gorge and back every day/any day for just $30.
- With the $30 Annual GOrge Pass you are investing in the future. Go car-free from Portland to and around the Gorge with unlimited rides on all CAT fixed-route services until 12/31/21.
- Eat, play, and love the Gorge all year with the GOrge Pass—unlimited travel on CAT bus services along and around the Gorge for just $30.
- Now getting from Portland to the beautiful Columbia Gorge and back is as easy as passing GO.
- Get Your Pass & GO, GO, GO.
- Relax and enjoy the Gorgeous scenery while we do the driving. It’s all easy, spectacular 90-minute bus ride along the mighty Columbia River.
- GO when you’re ready with CAT’s expanded scheduled routes. The Columbia Gorge Express runs from Gorge to Portland to several times a day seven days a week, stopping in The Dalles, Mosier (by request), Hood River, Cascade Locks, Multnomah Falls, and Portland. Start planning your trip today.
- There’s no more beautiful place to GO! Portland and the scenic Columbia Gorge offer one of the most beautiful areas in the Pacific NW. Here you’ll find the unique and charming city of Portland, experience the astounding scenery of the Columbia Gorge Scenic Area, and discover an outdoor paradise in the Gorge towns of Hood River, Cascade Locks, and The Dalles.
- Get your GO on and hop on the CAT bus to get to Mt. Hood Meadows!
- Ditch the car, grab your snow gear, the CAT GOrge Pass, and head to the mountain to play in some snow.
- Hood River locals and visitors GO with the GOrge Pass around town, to the mountain, and beyond!
- Take a snooze and wake up at your winter playground, Mt. Hood Meadows, when you use your GOrge Pass on the Gorge-To-Mountain Express.
Transit and Events
Let your customers, visitors, clients, friends, and family know about upcoming events in the Gorge and Portland by using these links.