Get Your GOrge Pass
2022 Pass Now Available!
Eat, play, stay, and love the Gorge all year with the GOrge Pass.
The GOrge Pass is your ticket to unlimited transit to and from Portland/Vancouver and around the Gorge.
- $40 Adults
- $20 Youth 11-17 & The Next Door Hood River Community ID* Holders
- If you have a limited income, visit Gorge Transit Connect Pass Program for details on how to get a GOrge Pass at a discount.
- *To buy the $20 Adult GOrge Pass with The Next Door Hood River Community ID, you must bring your Community ID card to the CAT office at 224 Wasco Loop, Hood River, OR 97031. The Next Door Community ID discount cannot be redeemed online. To learn more about the Next Door Community ID program please visit The Next Door’s website.
What You Get
- An annual pass connecting Portland/Vancouver and the Columbia Gorge. The GOrge Pass is good for the calendar year, ending on December 31.
- Unlimited fixed-route rides on all Columbia Area Transit (including the Columbia Gorge Express and the Gorge-to-Mountain Express), The Link Public Transit, Mt. Adams Transportation Service, and Skamania County Transit buses.
How to Buy
Buy a Virtual Pass
- Click the Buy a GOrge Pass button
- Purchase the GOrge Pass you need and send it to your phone
(You can also send the pass as a gift to someone – just have their number.)
- You will get a text notification from Token Transit to download
- Download the Token Transit App from the App Store or Google Play!
Buy a Printed GOrge Pass
Visit the CAT office at 224 Wasco Loop, Hood River to buy and take home your GOrge Pass.
How to Use
Open the Token Transit App (please see above to purchase the pass and download the app)
- Go to My Passes menu click on GOrge Pass
- Activate the pass when the bus arrives
- Show the driver your virtual pass
- Grab Your GOrge Pass out of your wallet
- Tap the Pass on the bus card reader
- Show the driver your card
Gorge Translink is happy to announce the expansion of the GOrge Pass, now offering an easy and affordable way to travel to and from Portland/Vancouver and around the Columbia Gorge on both sides of the river.
Four Gorge transit providers have teamed up to offer unlimited, fixed route rides to riders with a GOrge Pass:
- Columbia Area Transit (CAT), including the Columbia Gorge Express and the Gorge-to-Mountain Express in winter
- The Link Public Transit (The Link)
- Mt. Adams Transportation Service (MATS)
- Skamania County Transit
The GOrge Pass provides local riders, commuters, tourists, adventurers, and everyone in between with an easy, affordable way to get from here to there. Transferring from one service to the next is as simple as showing your GOrge Pass.
- What if I want to purchase the $15 Adult reduced-rate Community ID?
To get the $15 Adult GOrge Pass with a Hood River Community ID, you must bring your Community ID to the CAT office at 224 Wasco Loop, Hood River, OR 97031.
- How often does the Columbia Gorge Express bus run?
The Columbia Gorge Express runs from the Gorge to Portland 7 days a week, stopping in The Dalles, Mosier (by request), Hood River, Cascade Locks, Multnomah Falls, Troutdale and Portland.
Please Note: Tickets are required to visit the Multnomah Falls Recreation Area and the Historic Lodge. Those riding the Columbia Gorge Express bus to Multnomah Falls automatically receive a free ticket to enter the Falls area.
- Is the GOrge Pass valid on CAT’s special services like the Weekend Trolley or the Gorge to Mountain Express?
Yes, the GOrge Pass is valid on all CAT fixed routes.
- • Is the GOrge Pass also valid on The Link Public Transit in The Dalles, Mt. Adams Transportation Service, and Skamania County Transit?
Yes, the GOrge Pass is valid on fixed-route rides on these services as well as on all CAT fixed routes.
- Can I use my GOrge Pass for Dial-a-Ride?
If you need regular Dial-a-Ride services, there is an annual DAR GOrge Pass available for $80, good for DAR services with CAT as well as for fixed-route rides on the four local transit services.