Fun, Links, & Deals Passes for Employees Retail Sales Donate Passes Marketing Toolkit Winter Promotion
Get Your GOrge Pass
2021 Pass Now Available!
Eat, play, stay, and love the Gorge all year with the GOrge Pass.
Getting to Portland, Mt. Hood Meadows and around the Gorge just got easier with the GOrge Pass.
- $30 Adults
- $15 Children Under 17 & The Next Door Hood River Community ID Holders
*To buy the $15 Adult GOrge Pass with The Next Door Hood River Community ID, you must bring your Community ID card to the CAT office at 224 Wasco Loop, Hood River, OR 97031. The Next Door Community ID discount cannot be redeemed online. To learn more about the Next Door Community ID program please visit The Next Door’s website.
How to Buy
Buy a Virtual Pass
- Click the Buy a GOrge Pass button
- Purchase the GOrge Pass you need and send it to your phone
(You can also send the pass as a gift to someone – just have their number.)
- You will get a text notification from Token Transit to download
- Download the Token Transit App
Buy a Printed GOrge Pass
Visit the CAT office at 224 Wasco Loop, Hood River to buy and take home your GOrge Pass.
How to Use
Open the Token Transit App (please see above to purchase the pass and download the app)
- Go to My Passes menu click on GOrge Pass
- Activate the pass when the bus arrives
- Show the driver your virtual pass
- Grab Your GOrge Pass out of your wallet
- Tap the Pass on the bus card reader
- Show the driver your card
With the GOrge Pass you get:
- Unlimited rides on the Columbia Gorge Express (CGE), all CAT Fixed-Route buses, and CAT’s Gorge-to-Mountain ski bus.
- Information about discounts at local hotels, retailers, and recreational activities as well as updated information on nearby bike rides, trails, and swimming holes.
- What if I want to purchase the $15 Adult reduced-rate Community ID?
To get the $15 Adult GOrge Pass with a Hood River Community ID, you must bring your Community ID to the CAT office at 224 Wasco Loop, Hood River, OR 97031. YOU CANNOT BUY A COMMUNITY ID ONLINE
- How often does the Columbia Gorge Express bus run?
The Columbia Gorge Express”> runs from the Gorge to Portland 8x/weekday and 6x/weekend, stopping in The Dalles, Mosier (by request), Hood River, Cascade Locks, Multnomah Falls, and Portland. Please see the Routes and Schedules tab for more specific information.
- Is the GOrge Pass valid on CAT’s special services like the Weekend Trolley or the Gorge to Mountain Express?
Yes, the GOrge Pass is valid on all CAT-provided or contracted services.
- Is the GOrge Pass valid on Bingen/White Salmon’s Mount Adams Transportation (MATS) or The Dalles?
Not currently, but we hope to integrate them into the program next year.
- Can I use my GOrge Pass for Dial-a-Ride?
The GOrge Pass is NOT valid for Dial-a-Ride use.