Cost to Go
Local One-Way Ride $1
- Hood River City Route
- Upper Valley Route
- Weekend Trolley
- Between The Dalles and Hood River
- Between Cascade Locks and Hood River
Please note that if you are going between The Dalles and Cascade Locks the cost is $2.
Columbia Gorge Express One-Way Ride $10
- Between Portland, Troutdale, The Dalles, Hood River, Multnomah Falls, and Cascade Locks.
- Round Trip $5
*This service will not be accepting cash. Fares must be paid with a token that can be purchased at the CAT office or a valid GOrge Pass.
GOrge Annual Pass (Unlimited Rides through 12/31/2020)
- Adult $30
- Youth $15
- The Next Door Community ID (*) $15
*To buy the $15 Adult GOrge Pass with The Next Door Hood River Community ID, you must bring your Community ID card to the CAT office at 224 Wasco Loop, Hood River, OR 97031. The Next Door Community ID discount cannot be redeemed online. To learn more about the Next Door Community ID program please visit The Next Door’s website.
- Dial-A-Ride & ADA individual rides $2.00 (Within Hood River County)
- Dial-A-Ride with GOrge Pass individual ride $1.00 (Within Hood River County)
- GOrge Annual Pass – Dial-A-Ride(*) $60.00 (Unlimited rides within Hood River County)
* These passes not available online or by phone. You must come into the office to purchase.
How to Pay
Pay With Cash
Purchase your fare as you board the bus! The drivers do not carry cash—you must pay with exact change.
Download the easy-to-use app on your smartphone to purchase fixed, Dial-a-Ride, ADA custom, and commuter tickets.
Come to the CAT office to purchase prepaid tokens and physical passes.