Cost to Go
Fixed Route Fares
- Local individual rides $1.00 (Hood River. The Dalles. Upper Valley.)
- Columbia Gorge Express $10.00 (Between Portland, The Dalles, Hood River, and Cascade Locks. Between Hood River and Cascade Locks.)
- GOrge Annual Pass – Adult $30.00 (Unlimited rides)
- GOrge Annual Pass – Youth $15.00 (Unlimited rides)
- GOrge Annual Pass – Community ID holder(*) $15.00 (Unlimited rides)
- Dial-A-Ride & ADA individual rides $2.00 (Within Hood River County)
- Dial-A-Ride with GOrge Pass individual ride $1.00 (Within Hood River County)
- GOrge Annual Pass – Dial-A-Ride(*) $60.00 (Unlimited rides within Hood River County)
* These passes not available online or by phone. You must come into the office to purchase.
How to Pay
Pay With Cash
Purchase your fare as you board the bus! The drivers do not carry cash—you must pay with exact change.
Download the easy-to-use app on your smartphone to purchase fixed, Dial-a-Ride, ADA custom, and commuter tickets.
Come to the CAT office to purchase prepaid single tickets and physical passes.