- Individual fares $20 each way.
- Fare does not include transit to or from the pickup points in Wasco or Hood River Counties.
- Medical Shuttle fares are not covered by the DAR GOrge Pass or the regular GOrge Pass.
HOW TO RIDE
- May book up to two months in advance but should schedule at least two weeks in advance.
- If the passenger needs a caretaker (this includes any individual who is helping the rider get on/off the bus and to their appointment), the caretaker rides for free. Small children needing to travel with the parent to the appointment may also ride for free. When calling to make your reservation, please let us know if you have a caretaker or small children traveling with you.
- To schedule: In Hood River County call CAT at (541) 386-4202; In The Dallas call The Link at (541) 296-7595.
STOPS & SCHEDULE
- The stops listed below are where the shuttle will stop by request.
- Note: Buses only stop at these destinations if there is a pre-reserved request.
Medical Shuttle Brochure in English Medical Shuttle Brochure in Spanish